S.P.O.R.T.S. The Relationship Conference
Presented by SportsEvents Magazine
In Partnership with the National Council of Youth Sports
Hosted by Daytona Beach Area CVB
This is an invitation to all amateur youth sports leaders, sports events planners of all types/all sizes, rights holders and sanctioning bodies to come together with cities & destinations that want to host their events and to meet with other industry suppliers to attend a really, really different industry event, S.P.O.R.T.S. - The Relationship Conference, the place where real business gets done!
The S.P.O.R.T.S. event is a terrific opportunity to connect with sports industry colleagues and learn more about sites, destinations, event management and related industry issues. S.P.O.R.T.S. is designed to form lasting, meaningful relationships and do what it takes to earn each others business.
- Pre-qualified, pre-scheduled sports appointments that are a full 15 minutes long, that's 50% longer than any other in the industry.
- Learn from your peers in unique, open-format town hall meetings.
- Sit in with experts on the hottest topics of the day, such as stay-to-play & other housing strategies, maximizing revenues, growing your events & more.
- Compete in the Annual S.P.O.R.T.S. Golf Tournament (scramble format).
- Walk, fish or dine on the Historic Daytona Beach Pier.
- Blast off at the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Daytona International Speedway.
- Explore the Ocean Walk Shoppes at Ocean Walk Village.
- Networking with new friends & old ones too.
- An evening of fresh seafood, cool drinks & fun at Joe's Crab Shack.
- Legendary golf and other exciting activities in Daytona Beach, home of the LPGA.
First-Time Attendee Includes One-Year NCYS Membership for New Members
If you are not already a NCYS member and you have never before registered for or attended SPORTS - The Relationship Conference, you will receive a free one-year NCYS membership to help you learn more about our organization, who we are, and what we do. If you are already a NCYS member, we thank you for your support!
- Youth sports organizations that plan events. Registration is FREE to qualified rights holders.
Click here to register
- CVBs, sports commissions, hotels, insurance companies, host organizations, industry suppliers, etc.
Click here to register
Once you register you will receive a registration confirmation that will include a link for you to make your Hotel accommodations.
Click here to review the Agenda
Click here to download Sponsorship Opportunities [PDF]
The mission of SportsEvents Magazine is to help planners of amateur sporting events and competitions be more effective, informed and successful with their events. The editorial content includes "how-to" articles written by recognized authorities, news and information relevant to sports event planning, spotlights on destinations and sports complexes, interviews and profiles, and other items of interest to the industry.
For more information
Contact Kristen McIntosh, email@example.com
or call 800-968-0712
S.P.O.R.T.S. - The Relationship Conference!
"The Place Where Real Business Gets Done"
Daytona Beach, Florida | September 9-12, 2013