NCYS and AIG are proud to present the STRIVE Award for Organization of the Year. This award recognizes organizations implementing promising practices and policies to protect young athletes.
This award praises organizations’ commitment to young athletes’ health, wellness and safety. It demonstrates that Sports can Teach Respect, Initiative, Values and Excellence without compromising safety.
Promising practices may include background screening for employees, contractors and volunteers, head injury and concussion education, baseline testing, nutrition and hydration, facility and equipment maintenance and response to injuries, etc.
Thank you for your interest in the Five for STRIVE. The general public will be able to vote for their favorite finalist. Cast your vote on this page by clicking on the “vote” button next to one of the Five for STRIVE finalists.
- You may vote for your favorite finalist as many times as you’d like. However, you may vote only once per day.
- Online voting will conclude on December 12, 2019, at 5 p.m. EST.
- Votes sent outside of the designated voting dates and times will not be counted.
- Online voting results will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine the 2019 STRIVE Organization of the Year.
- NCYS reserves the right to disqualify any vote if it is determined that the voter attempted to undermine the spirit of the competition.